-
April 10th, 2006, 09:55 PM
#1
Guest
Re: Going Home. Good or Not So Good?
I don't know who you are. But considering i was ask to take this job. I would reconsider what i said on here, to me that is slanderous and deflamation to me and my father.
Which to my father's name i take personal.
And don't call me names you don't know. Umm Budweiser.
Im not Hank or Hank Jr. if anything your name says what you are all about.
Say one more word to me and see how easy it is to end up in court for slander / or defamation of character.
Go for it. I'll even ask you to.
Budweiser.
Go for it big man. Or Sissy man.
Hey court is nothing old or new to me. I've testified on inmates before. What makes you different. A number?
Or a hidden or scared person.
Appy is all to hell all know it. So if you got to say anything say it.
If not.
I'd shut up before you go to far and end up in court for defamation of character.
No body slanders my name or my families name. Not even on here.
Go there i will see you in court. And that is not a threat that is a promise.
So um Bud before you embrass yourself i'd back way off. I don't play games.
Hell if they tested 1/2 the Appy town work force, how many would pass a drug test? Answer that before you throw out acqusations.
So come on there big man spit out your acqusations. I'm more than waiting.
And yeah personally if i come back the changes will take place. What you do off the job is one thing. What you do on the job or how you show up to work is another.
Big difference between me and some.
So go for it Budweiser. Throw it out there. I don't even have to be there to see that things get done right.
I was there years ago when it was done right. Not now when it is ok. What ever.
Say it brother. Try me and see.
Oh and since me and my dad are so bad and alcoholics as you suggested in some ways. Why would those in charge want us to come straighten out their mess? Answer that also.
Like i said. Just give me a reason to ask Rocketer for and IP. I don't play games my man. And especially when it comes to my families name.
Try me and see. We both have been ask to come back. So who has what to hide? I don't have a thing. And neither does my father. So someone must.
-
April 10th, 2006, 10:31 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Going Home. Good or Not So Good?
It was a joke. Don't take things so serious man. And by the way, I never said a word about your family. I deleted the post, chill out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks